- Hull Maintenance Technician Second Class* Kenneth Eugene Clodfelter, 21, of Mechanicsville, Va.
- Electronics Technician Chief Petty Officer* Richard Costelow, 35, of Morrisville, Pa.
- Mess Management Specialist Seaman Lakeina Monique Francis, 19, of Woodleaf, N.C.
- Information Systems Technician Timothy Lee Gauna, 21, of Rice, Texas
- Signalman Seaman* Cherone Louis Gunn, 22, of Rex, Ga.
- Seaman James Rodrick McDaniels, 19, of Norfolk, Va.
- Engineman Second Class Marc Ian Nieto, 24, of Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Electronics Warfare Technician Second Class* Ronald Scott Owens, 24, of Vero Beach, Fla.
- Seaman* Lakiba Nicole Palmer, 22, of San Diego, Calif.
- Engineman Fireman Joshua Langdon Parlett, 19, of Churchville, Md.
- Fireman* Patrick Howard Roy, 19, of Cornwall on Hudson, N.Y.
- Electronics Warfare Technician First Class* Kevin Shawn Rux, 30, of Portland, N.D.
- Mess Management Specialist Third Class Ronchester Manangan Santiago, 22, Kingsville, Texas
- Operations Specialist Second Class Timothy Lamont Saunders, 32, of Ringgold, Va.
- Fireman Gary Graham Swenchonis Jr., 26, Rockport, Texas
- Ensign Andrew Triplett, 31, of Macon, Miss.
- Seaman* Craig Bryan Wibberley, 19, of Williamsport, Md.
* A ship grievously injured
Yet with skill and verve, the crew saved their ship
She would be resurrected
and return to the Fleet to re-enter the fight.
Godspeed the USS Cole and her crew ... and may we never forget...